Designed to meet SIL1 requirements, the new MX32 from Tyco is a compact, low-profile gas detection controller. Supporting 4-20 mA, dry logic input and MODBUS RS485 signals from compatible detectors, the MX32 can monitor up to 8 digital sensors on two lines for increased savings.
The large graphical LCD display provides real-time data, setup and calibration information. Data from the previous 48 hours is also displayed for each detector with its built-in data logger.
Features & Benefits
- One or two channels, up to four or eight detectors
- Manages both digital lines and analog channels and covers all needs for a wide variety of applications
- Manages Wheatstone bridge sensor inputs without the need of additional module
- Five programmable events per detector (one to three alarms, underscale, overscale) and fault event
- Two extra MOSFET outputs for driving the audible and visual alarms
- Front panel LEDs allow for a quick and basic overview of the installation and onboard alarm buzzer
- Easy to read large graphic and multi-language LCD back-lit display
- Up to eight detectors to be distributed on two lines for increased savings
- Smart keys make embedded menus easy to use
For pricing and additional information click here.